Welcome to my blog!

I was thinking about starting a blog for quite a while but could not decide what to write about. My husband and I travel quite often because of his job. We always loved it even before we met. We actually met because my husband decided to take a job overseas and came to a place where I was, about 7 thousand miles away from him. His decision changed our lives for the very best!

I also like to cook but I don't think that I need a blog to document every meal I make. Only occasionally, maybe. We also decided to eat healthier so the blog will help me to keep track of our meals and weight.
That's how I eventually signed up for a blog and named it Veronika's Travel and Living.

Hopefully, I'll like blogging. We'll see.. ;)


Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brendan Christopher is Here!!!

Brendan Christopher was born on November 12th, 2010 at 7-14 p.m. in Perinatal Clinic in Moscow, Russia. His weight was 8 lbs., 2 oz., height 21.25 inches. He is a big boy! Chris and I are so happy and are so much in LOVE with him! He is the best!

I will post details about the delivery later. In short, it was the best labor experience you can get. The clinic we chose is definitely the best in Moscow and all the doctors are super professional. It all came down to my delivery being so well planned that it was easy and non-stressful at all!

Anyway, now we are learning to be the parents: changing diapers, bathing, feeding, figuring out problems etc. And we love it!

I will try to write more about The Day. For now, I have some pictures:


A few minutes after he was born:


November 14th


November 15th:
Finally home in his cradle, November 16th:

Today's pictures:

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this update, congratulations Veronika!! He's such a cutie, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete