Welcome to my blog!

I was thinking about starting a blog for quite a while but could not decide what to write about. My husband and I travel quite often because of his job. We always loved it even before we met. We actually met because my husband decided to take a job overseas and came to a place where I was, about 7 thousand miles away from him. His decision changed our lives for the very best!

I also like to cook but I don't think that I need a blog to document every meal I make. Only occasionally, maybe. We also decided to eat healthier so the blog will help me to keep track of our meals and weight.
That's how I eventually signed up for a blog and named it Veronika's Travel and Living.

Hopefully, I'll like blogging. We'll see.. ;)


Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ekaterina Sophia is here!

Our sweet Katya was born on August 28, 2012 at 1-03 p.m. in Moscow Perinatal Center.
Brendan is a Big Brother now!

                        I didn't recognize Chris when he changed into these clothes, he looked like a doctor.
                                                                            She is here!

                                                         Katya is just a few hours old.
                                                           We are going home!
                                            Poor Brendan got upset because Katya cried when he touched her hand.
                                                                   2nd day at home.
                                                         Our Superman - Big Brother!
                                                     Brendan and Katya with my Mom.
                                                                       Me and Katya
                                                                       My parents

No comments:

Post a Comment