Welcome to my blog!

I was thinking about starting a blog for quite a while but could not decide what to write about. My husband and I travel quite often because of his job. We always loved it even before we met. We actually met because my husband decided to take a job overseas and came to a place where I was, about 7 thousand miles away from him. His decision changed our lives for the very best!

I also like to cook but I don't think that I need a blog to document every meal I make. Only occasionally, maybe. We also decided to eat healthier so the blog will help me to keep track of our meals and weight.
That's how I eventually signed up for a blog and named it Veronika's Travel and Living.

Hopefully, I'll like blogging. We'll see.. ;)


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ready for the trip with my two visas!


As we thought it was not a problem to get the visas for me. It's always just a matter of timing. It takes about one week to get the Schengen visa and about 10 days for the UK visa from the moment you submit your documents. So we did it right! These are my visas! Yeah, only 14 days left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment